Little Footsteps Children’s Clinic is a private paediatric allied health clinic staffed by a group of independent dedicated and passionate paediatric clinicians.
Services offered include:
- Clinic-based appointments
- Telehealth appointments
- Kinder / school visits (when required)
Individual clinicians working out of the Little Footsteps space include:
- Say and Play Speech Therapy
- Crayons and Cartwheels Occupational Therapy
- Starting Blocks Paediatric Physiotherapy
- Laura Medcalf Music Therapy
- Little Footsteps Clinical Psychology – *Please be advised that the clinical psychologist is at full capacity and waitlist is currently closed.
Please note, the clinic operates by appointment only.
For more information please visit our website www.littlefootsteps.net.au