Macleod Village Green
The beautiful open space, across from Macleod Village shops, is commonly referred to as the “Macleod Village Green”. This area includes an outdoor gym circuit, an expansive grassed area for ball games, picnics and other recreational activities, rotunda and playground.
The Macleod Village playground has recently been refurbished and is now open and ready to entertain!
Our new playground includes:
- A new, reshaped playground area
- A combination play unit
- A semi-accessible spinner on soft-fall rubber
- A see-saw
- Swing set including sling seat, toddler seat and nest swing
- Refurbishment of the existing junior play train
- A train themed cubby
- Relocation of the ‘Little Free Library’ within the playground
- A dry creek bed with feature carved boulders
- New soft planting
- Upgrades to the existing picnic facilities and access pathway
Come along for a picnic or enjoy a day out to experience all that Macleod Village has to offer!
We are located in Aberdeen Road in Macleod 3085, conveniently across from the Macleod Railway Station. There is ample parking available in several areas, including in the station car park, directly in front of our Village shops, and on our nearby side streets.